TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: __April 2021
Welcome to www.uniquehealth.clinic (“Site” or “Website”).
This website is owned and operated by Unique Health Group from the United Kingdom. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Unique Health” and “our” refer to Unique Health Group. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- Unique Health – General Information
- Unique Health offers expert online 1-1 private nutrition consultations, webinars, nutrition packages and several other products/services. To find out more information about what we do, please refer to our website.
- Sole discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion.
- Permitted use
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and limited personal use, and no other purposes.
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Unique Health;
- Gain unauthorised access to Unique Health’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Unique Health’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Unique Health in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorised user of such marks, names or logos.
- Professional Medical Advice
You fully understand and accept that:
- All content on our Site and/or provided via our Services is for informational and educational purposes only.
- None of the content or products offered on our Site and/or provided via our Services are meant to guarantee any particular outcome or results.
- The content found on the Site and/or provided via our Services are not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional.
- You should always speak with your doctor or other healthcare professional before adopting any treatment for a health problem or before adopting any new fitness or dietary regime or using any of our Services.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, or if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding, you should contact your health care provider before using our Services.
- Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because something you have read on our Site and/or provided via our Services.
- You should be in good health and physically fit when using our product or Service. If you are not in good health or physically fit, you must obtain your doctor’s consent before using our product or Services, failure to do so may result in adverse health consequences.
- Please seek medical advice in regards to your health conditions and physical fitness.
- If at any time you notice any unanticipated changes to your health (physical, mental or emotional), you should seek medical attention immediately.
- Accuracy of Information
- You are responsible for making your own inquiries and seeking independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Site and/or provided via our Services. Our Services may not be suitable to your particular circumstances.
- You acknowledge that our Services are provided on the basis of the accuracy and completeness of the information that you provide us, following our evaluation of that information. You further acknowledge that your failure to provide accurate or complete information may adversely affect the quality, efficacy or suitability of these Services.
- You warrant the truth, accuracy, currency and completeness of any information you provide us.
- Nutritional Information
Nutritional information provided on our Site and/or provided via our Services is based on extensive research. Before relying on any nutritional information on our Site and/or provided via our Services, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of this information to your purposes and health particularities, and consider the need to obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your circumstances. We do not give any warranty that the information is free from error or suitable for your purposes.
Unique Health offers a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you make a cancellation within the last 24 hours, you will be charged the full amount of the service and will not provide any refund.
We reserve the right to accept/reject a cancellation or refund request at our sole discretion.
- Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Unique Health is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Unique Health. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a “Password”) is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Unique Health immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Unique Health cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorised reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at email@example.com
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
- Monitoring Activity
Unique Health has no obligation to monitor this Site or any portion thereof. However, we reserve the right to review any posted content and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such content, in our sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Unique Health has no obligation to display or post any content.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNIQUE HEALTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Unique Health be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorised access to or use of the Site or Unique Health’ secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold Unique Health and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
- Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These Terms will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you use or engage with the website and are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Unique Health has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Unique Health shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure
Unique Health is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Unique Health’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Unique Health concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Unique Health’s right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
- Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to Unique Health shall survive any termination.
- Contact Us
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org